Premier League Games 1/2/3 April '23

Considering how much everyone here pisses and moans every time Rashford gets in the England squad, surely you should be delighted that he had to drop out? I notice there isn't the same performative outrage about Pope starting for Newcastle, even though he dropped out of the England squad with an injury as well.

Watched the West Ham game then switched off when the fish fingers arse licking started. Imagine the shit he would get if he played for us, had ducked England, plastered cheesy photos all over the internet, then miraculously recovered. Twat.

I thought he was good enough.
Haven't seen much Southampton games and I thought he was their best player today.
Not sure if he would ever be anywhere near our standard though
From the little I saw today, it's hard to see where he'd fit in. Having said that, they're a very poor side and it's a very small sample as I haven't watched many of their games.

Considering how much everyone here pisses and moans every time Rashford gets in the England squad, surely you should be delighted that he had to drop out? I notice there isn't the same performative outrage about Pope starting for Newcastle, even though he dropped out of the England squad with an injury as well.
35 posts in nine years, and you're here defending Rashford and criticising City fans. Hmm.

But Pope didn't post pictures of himself in New York on social media like Rashford did a couple of days after he withdrew did he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.