Premier League Games 1/2/3 April '23

Considering how much everyone here pisses and moans every time Rashford gets in the England squad, surely you should be delighted that he had to drop out? I notice there isn't the same performative outrage about Pope starting for Newcastle, even though he dropped out of the England squad with an injury as well.
He didnt have to drop out , there was nothing wrong with him

Considering how much everyone here pisses and moans every time Rashford gets in the England squad, surely you should be delighted that he had to drop out? I notice there isn't the same performative outrage about Pope starting for Newcastle, even though he dropped out of the England squad with an injury as well.
Maybe Pope, went back to his club for treatment instead of jetting off on some jollies.

Yes convenient wasn’t it. And playing straight after unlike Haaland and Foden who were genuine.

Southgate needs to show some balls and drop fish fingers if he is involved today, mincing about in New York whilst the others were doing their bit.
He should drop him for the euros tournament. One of the players that can be arsed to play during the qualifiers replacing him.

He won't though.

Fasten your top button up lad, your red and white scarf is still showing.

Jamie Redknapp is monotonous.
I'd say Louise knows as much about football as he does.
Having said that, he's probably a better singer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.