Premier League Games 1/2/3 October '22

Excessive force
Reckless
Endangering

You switch these around in any scenario in a contact sport and can come up with a decision that can be justified. The laws are not clear; the laws are purposefully vague to allow "breathing room" for 'infallible' referees.
I will trust my own reading of a game for my own opinion, because that's what the refs do, thanks :)
I honestly think they are:

Careless but not endangering - foul
Reckless and endangering - yellow
Endangering with excessive force - red

I find them quite clear cut.

How would you word it to be less vague?

Excessive force
Reckless
Endangering

You switch these around in any scenario in a contact sport and can come up with a decision that can be justified. The laws are not clear; the laws are purposefully vague to allow "breathing room" for 'infallible' referees.
I will trust my own reading of a game for my own opinion, because that's what the refs do, thanks :)
The rules can’t be 100% clear when football is a contact sport.

How you define excessive force will be subjective and will be for every different referee.

Arsenal look quite impressive.
I hadn’t taken them seriously so far as they’d only played United and were absolutely woeful and typically soft as shit against them.

But - despite Spurs being absolutely woeful today - Arsenal did look good.

Palace v Chavs for me next.

Shady match officials might affect that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.