Premier League Games 1/2/3 October '22

Only followed it via score updates, going 2 down its disappointing they didn't lose but fair play to Brighton for staying in it once they went 3-2 up, Many would have folded. Would have been very happy with them dropping 2 points this morning so no complaints. until we're 15-20 points ahead I still believe they're our biggest rivals. Now we have to do the business tomorrow to capitalise on that, keep up with giddy Arsenal and obliterate the rag revival.

Imagine that, if a team could amass 100 points from a possible 114. Such a team would cement their place as the greatest the Premiership has ever seen, because the table doesn't lie. A team like that could be referrred to as, oh I don't know.... "The Centurians".
Dreamer.

Sitting level on points with their real rivals, Everton

I said on here before the season even kicked off that the last two seasons are as good as it’s going to get for Liverpool for a while. They’re on the slide.

It was only our fault that we let them run us close in the league because months earlier we were out of sight but started dropping points we shouldn’t have. They also got a very easy route to the Champions League final compared to our half of the draw. We would’ve strolled through to the final if we had their games. they won’t get anywhere near the final this year unless they have a similar route as last year.

They won’t get anywhere near winning in the league either.

Apart from some deluded Dippers, did anyone really do that?
Come on malg (: the reaction alone after the charity shield was ludicrous…. you want a window look at the copious amount of vids on YouTube where seasoned pundits actually measured opinion on that game, thankfully anyone who reads between the lines can see it for what it was, desperation they hadn’t dropped a bollock on mane…

I stand by what i said back in July, salah should of been the one moved on, he’s now coasting!

the-birds-phone.gif
That is what it is like in my garden !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.