Premier League Games 1/2/3 October '22

Sitting level on points with their real rivals, Everton

I said on here before the season even kicked off that the last two seasons are as good as it’s going to get for Liverpool for a while. They’re on the slide.
I'm hoping they're just burnt out while trying to keep up with us. And they go back to mid table for next decade or two.

The best centre back inthe world ever , is now a f*cking carthorse , he is absolutely shite , alongside the best right back in the world who was responsible for two more goals conceded .
What is the point in having a right back who cannot defend , they could have kept Mane and stuck him at right back for all the use Trent Darby is in that position.
This shower of red shite is'nt even making the top four this season

Should be a good game this.

Two very good sides who have started the season poorly who need points.

The best centre back inthe world ever , is now a f*cking carthorse , he is absolutely shite , alongside the best right back in the world who was responsible for two more goals conceded .
What is the point in having a right back who cannot defend , they could have kept Mane and stuck him at right back for all the use Trent Darby is in that position.
This shower of red shite is'nt even making the top four this season
TTA is fine when sides are scared of you and sit back but sides are now having a go at them and theyve fallen apart

65m plus 20m add ons, joke
It’s a cracker as the model at the Klan won’t be replicated like the glaziers; a big portion of the budget has been spunked on nanu nanu and chicken Tikkas wages, Klopp will walk end of the season imo; hopefully with the greatest player ever to never win a league title taking the helm (:

Is it ok to laugh quietly in the corner please? I don’t want to say karma but I will. Karma

The pundits at the start of the season:It will be between City and East Lancs lot! Did they mean Blackpool? They are over in that direction and probably playing just as well.

*ha, ha, ha *

Come on malg (: the reaction alone after the charity shield was ludicrous…. you want a window look at the copious amount of vids on YouTube where seasoned pundits actually measured opinion on that game, thankfully anyone who reads between the lines can see it for what it was, desperation they hadn’t dropped a bollock on mane…

I stand by what i said back in July, salah should of been the one moved on, he’s now coasting!

Screenshot_20221001_171933.jpg
Arf!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.