Premier League Games 1/2/3 Sept '23

Trent, Matip, Gomez, Robertson...........what an utter shit back
N orat hat trick, two via penalties

Can't have the darlings miss out on all the acclaim if
Embarrassing take from Tent Peg. Does he seriously think people dont understand perspective!! Or that VAR is calibrated similarly to how hawkeye is…..
Nah VAR only works at the swamp in their favour. They will get one next game.

Why do you care?

We're 4 games in and a better team than Arsenal. Have a little faith in the Treble winners.
Because it drives my enthusiasm for competition, that’s why….

We should never forget where we came from and the shit that’s been continuously thrown by this lot; keep the fire burning by what you interpret as petty; we’re at our collective best, both as a team and fans, when the outside round on us, so yeah, I’ll call a spade a spade and sky are cunts!

Because it drives my enthusiasm for competition, that’s why….

We should never forget where we came from and the shit that’s been continuously thrown by this lot; keep the fire burning by what you interpret as petty; we’re at our collective best, both as a team and fans, when the outside round on us, so yeah, I’ll call a spade a spade and sky are cunts!
The outside are so against they are trying to pretend we dont exist, it has all the hallmarks of a jilted drunken middle aged man sitting alone saying im better off without her through the tears

Saw a clip of Richard Keys earlier saying Whiskey Nose needs to get off the fence and come out and give a statement to the fans re. the Glazers. (Also said his salary for being an ambassador dwarfs the wages of quite a few Premier League managers)

Be funny if he did give a statement and told the moaning bastards to support the yanks!!

Perhaps the Govan Bully should come out and explain to their collective fuckwits how his greed over the Rock of Gibralter spunk let the Glazers take control of their beloved club.

Of course the bitter old **** will never accept blame for his part in their ultimate problems.

Anyway, who gives a flying fuck, let the cunts continue their position of abject failure.

Lol you probably understand the concept even if you don’t know the name.

Parallax is just the error you perceive due to looking at things from different angles. Like how something looks onside from one angle but offside from a different angle. It’s not actually different depending on which angle you’re looking at it from, it’s just an error in perspective you have to correct for.

They do that by drawing a line from the forward most pixel on the player straight down to the ground. Then the camera knows from that point on the plane of the ground how to draw an exactly horizontal line. It isn’t the officials guessing it is calibrated to do this automatically in such a way that every camera angle is in agreement and therefore no error.

The only real sources of error in the offside system is from lack of precision relating to when the ball is kicked and where on the body you measure from. Camera angles make zero difference. Two different camera angles, when properly calibrated, will always give you the same answer.

I’ll consider myself educated, thanks SBF :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.