Premier League Games 1/2/3 Sept '23

It is the pathetic way in which they think the gpcs opinion will have any sway, the way they still cling to him like some kind of white knight who is coming to the rescue is sad, he WAS a great manager but the game has moved on and they are stuck in liverpool mode where they think their past means something

I know people are saying "A draw would have been a better result for us". I understand it to a certain extent, Although if the Rags were playing Jimmy Saville XI I'd want to be be battered.

Arsenal will not win a league title with Kai Havertz in centre midfield, No striker and also playing Zinchenko.

I know we won the title with Zinchenko but as we all know he's suspect defensively and makes mistakes.

Aw, now that’s over the top. I liked Drury when he did matches here. I get the dislike for Tylerag but you lot over there are lucky. Perhaps we can export Alexi Lalas to do colo(u)r. Or fucking Alejandro “I’ve Never Prepared For Commenting On A Match In My Life” Moreno.
At least they have the get out card of being american, we expect you guys to talk nonsense (no offence) to many yours of trying to fill time in nfl and mlb has ruined u, drury is a gobshite who talks to much and while trying to sound poetic just sounds cringey

At least they have the get out card of being american, we expect you guys to talk nonsense (no offence) to many yours of trying to fill time in nfl and mlb has ruined u, drury is a gobshite who talks to much and while trying to sound poetic just sounds cringey
Thankfully you’d never watch MLS! Like everywhere in every sport there are good announcers and bad. Who do you like for lead over there and for colo(u)r? Moreno is Venezuelan btw. Lalas I think hails from Uranus.

Thankfully you’d never watch MLS! Like everywhere in every sport there are good announcers and bad. Who do you like for lead over there and for colo(u)r? Moreno is Venezuelan btw. Lalas I think hails from Uranus.
Colour commentators can fuck right off, just have someone describe whats going on in the game and every single one of them can keep their opinions and cringeworthy 'banter' to themselves, i mean i had no prob with drury but calling hojlund rockstar rasmus before kicking a ball puts him right up there with tyler as of today

Saw a clip of Richard Keys earlier saying Whiskey Nose needs to get off the fence and come out and give a statement to the fans re. the Glazers. (Also said his salary for being an ambassador dwarfs the wages of quite a few Premier League managers)

Be funny if he did give a statement and told the moaning bastards to support the yanks!!
There is no chance he will turn on the Glazers. They know where the bodies are buried.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.