Premier League Games 10/11/12 Feb '24

We all would like the rags to suffer and be in the bottom half but it will never happen, too many teams shitting their pants and gifting them wins and tonight was another example, rags will never get close to us if they keep playing like this but they will still get top 6 at least because the rest of the league are bottleless gits.

I don’t understand why professional teams, full of players many of whom weren’t even born in the 90s when the rag twats were good, still play with such fear against these cunts.

I don’t understand why professional teams, full of players many of whom weren’t even born in the 90s when the rag twats were good, still play with such fear against these cunts.
I actually dont think any team is scared of them its the amount of luck and bent decisions that go against the opposition teams ............. any other day Villa bang 5 goals past that shite but yetcagain they hang in there waiting for the one opportunity to win it.

If 5th place does turn out to be good enough for a Champions League place, it’ll most likely be largely down to City earning England a shed load of coefficient points.

Neville. CL is alive. Lol!
Of course a CL place is alive. Barcodes having a rough spell and Spuds a work in progress according to Ange Post-It Note. Two or three teams shat the bed last season and will do so again.
The rags aren't good but they play to get the ball in the danger area rather than being shit scared of losing possession. That gets them top 4 rather than the title, but top 4 is all that matters to the accountants.
They'd have worked Pickford much harder than we did yesterday because they are a route one side. Get it in the mixer and hope for deflections and bent handball decisions.
They would also have had someone chewing the ear of the VAR dude over the Ederson incident.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.