Premier League Games 10/11/12 Feb '24

Rice, who loved playing for Ireland and was dedicated to West Ham, a great footballer but a modern day Guy Fawkes.
As the native indians used to say about the cowboys, " he speaks with forked tongue"

Don’t you mean the opposite of a modern day Guy Fawkes? Guy Fawkes was a committed Catholic who hated the fact that a Stuart king, James I (6th of Scotland) reneged on his vow to emancipate the Catholics.

Whereas, Rice merely made a judgement to desert Ireland for England (let’s face it, he is English) and felt Arsenal were a better bet for honours than West Ham?

Rice, who loved playing for Ireland and was dedicated to West Ham, a great footballer but a modern day Guy Fawkes.
As the native indians used to say about the cowboys, " he speaks with forked tongue"

Actually, on reflection, I think you mean Benedict Arnold, not Guy Fawkes. That’d make more sense.

If 5th place does turn out to be good enough for a Champions League place, it’ll most likely be largely down to City earning England a shed load of coefficient points.
Also Dippers likely to win the Europa League and Villa surely will win the Conference League. Arsenal also likely to go far in the CL.

I don’t understand why professional teams, full of players many of whom weren’t even born in the 90s when the rag twats were good, still play with such fear against these cunts.
Well with the media desperate to keep them relevant for the views and clicks they are plastered all over sly news and the papers everyday, it makes thick footballers think they are still the mighty Man Utd.

They even started singing the “who the fuck are Man Utd” song whilst in 6th place ffs.

Of course the rags version is hated adored etc.

If 5th place does turn out to be good enough for a Champions League place, it’ll most likely be largely down to City earning England a shed load of coefficient points.
Need Liverpool, Arsenal, Villa, Brighton and West Ham to get knocked out of Europe as soon as possible.

Need Liverpool, Arsenal, Villa, Brighton and West Ham to get knocked out of Europe as soon as possible.
I can see the latter three failing to get as far as April. The cultists and the Tarquins, though, are a different story. TMM™ really ought to be looking at winning the EL. They're easily the best of the remaining sides (our Caledonian brethren might beg to differ, mind). And Arsenal could (should?) get as far as the semi finals in the CL. They certainly ought to dispose of Porto in the first knockout round.

Why is leverkusen v Bayern being analysed on Monday night PL football?

Answers that don’t include Harry Kane or Eric Dire if poss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.