Premier League Games 10/11/12 Feb '24

Apologies cos I’ve said this before but Pochettino is indulged by the British press for reasons I don’t understand. Won fuck all outside PSG and even managed one season there to finish second in a one team league. Useless overrated **** as far as I am concerned (saying it now rather than Saturday of course!)

Which is quite a lot. 10 wins I think in his entire managerial career. Tactically pretty clueless. We all know why he got his job and we all know why he keeps it.
Tbf its a wonder his and spittys knees can take all the kneeling they have to do at their age

Nothing to this Chelsea side. No formation, style or whatever.

Can see it being 5, 6 nil v these on Saturday.

Not watching but this kind of result with see Poch off.

Only issue is they can't afford to do it, they already need to sell players in June. Probably sack him 1st July.

Apologies cos I’ve said this before but Pochettino is indulged by the British press for reasons I don’t understand. Won fuck all outside PSG and even managed one season there to finish second in a one team league. Useless overrated **** as far as I am concerned (saying it now rather than Saturday of course!)
He made spurs look less than completely useless for one season apparently thats enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.