Premier League Games 10/11/12 Feb '24

Won't come down to goal.

I'm extremely confident we'll get a result at Klanfield and we'll do you at The Etihad
Reckon they'll be up for the game at Anfield knowing whats on the line and last season bs for Klopp. Thats a ground you guys normally struggle at too.

Etihad I would agree but I can see us at most getting a draw.

Won't come down to goal difference.

I'm extremely confident we'll get a result at Klanfield and we'll do you at The Etihad
If we finish below City that's fair enough as they are a better team than us. Finishing below the Dippers isn't an option though.

Great first half from the Gooners. Odegaard has been unplayable he reminds of Messi with his close control. You have to take the arsenal serious from now especially after the dippers and this game. Shocking from the irons though.

After that spineless 45 mins they've just witnessed you can't blame them, but I do agree.
No offence to West Ham but you cant support them and never expect a result where your team gets smashed. They arent Real Madrid. They have seen worse results in the past and they should be happy they are a better team now than they have been previously.

I remember when we used to hammer teams. When was our last big score, Bournemouth I think?
Teams set up against us completely differently than they do against others premier league clubs.

They know they'll get a good hiding if they don't.

If Everton played the way West Ham are today we would have been eight or nine nil up by half time.

I was fairly relaxed about this game cos I think we will finish well clear of Arse, they did us a favour last week and am ok with that.

the current scoreline flatters….Spam, could have been six or seven.

at least Kalvin can come on and show the the world what he can do…..

Grealish isn't though.
He absolutely is though to opposing fans. Draws the foul, goes down, lets the team regroup. It's a vitally important role as it relieves pressure and/or sets up an attacking platform.

Same as Saka. You'll obviously view a City player in the same light as Arsenal fans will view an Arsenal player.

Great first half from the Gooners. Odegaard has been unplayable he reminds of Messi with his close control. You have to take the arsenal serious from now especially after the dippers and this game. Shocking from the irons though.
Odegaard is great but goes missing far too often if the other team put it on him or our team is struggling. I still think our issue is consistency. We will be great for a few weeks then piss it away randomly in an area of shit form. You guys and Liverpool normally dont tend to do that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.