Premier League Games 10/11/12 Feb '24

Every time a team is in a position to go above the rags they seem to shit the bed and lose to whoever they're playing.

Once again the scum look like they'll comfortably get top 6 possibly even 4th purely by default.
I'll be amazed if they get 4th. I'd rate Spurs and Villa as better teams than them.

Every time a team is in a position to go above the rags they seem to shit the bed and lose to whoever they're playing.

Once again the scum look like they'll comfortably get top 6 possibly even 4th purely by default.

As flukey as they are, United aren't getting top 4 this season. Their best hope is 5th and hoping England get that 5th Champions League spot.

If Villa win today United aren't getting top 5. However, they were dreadful in mid-week against Chelsea so not sure how much hope I've got.

Don't know who have they lost too this season where they should have won? Think they at the level now that it's just the title they need to go and win to prove themselves
Beating City at the Etihad is what this Arsenal team need to do if they want the crown of the Kings.
I just don't think they have the minerals for it, still.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.