Premier League Games 10/11/12 Feb '24

They probably should have won today. Even if the penalty wasn’t given, he should have scored anyway.

If they get 10 points docked, can’t see them staying up though
The relegation fight is very close.
Watched a good bit of the Sheffield United match and have no idea how they won.
If any of them goes on a decent run, they will stay up.
If Everton got docked another 10 points, they could still avoid the drop,especially if Forest get docked 10 as well

I'm of the opinion that people who like a bet will go for the more attractive odds and won't be bothered what a betting company says.
I know where you're coming from and don't particularly like it but Paddy Power will be slagging off someone else tomorrow.
They were going on about Arteta yesterday
I know mate what your saying.
And I know paddy will be slagging someone else off tomorrow, but when it comes to them " having a joke about city " it's venomous.
It's different.
Laugh and a joke about other clubs but they go too far with us.
I'd rather take lower odds and not give em a fukin penny.

They probably should have won today. Even if the penalty wasn’t given, he should have scored anyway.

If they get 10 points docked, can’t see them staying up though.
Forest aren’t getting docked 10 points. Everton only got docked that many because of the level they went over the threshold, how long for, and the fact that they had a Premier League accountant sat in with their accountants and they still went beyond what they were allowed.

I know mate what your saying.
And I know paddy will be slagging someone else off tomorrow, but when it comes to them " having a joke about city " it's venomous.
It's different.
Laugh and a joke about other clubs but they go too far with us.
I'd rather take lower odds and not give em a fukin penny.
I pretty much guarantee you that fans of other clubs who have got a kicking off PP will say the same thing. Yes; it annoyed me. But we have to develop a thick skin. The digs aren't going to disappear any time soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.