Premier League Games 10/11/12 Feb '24

On paper west ham away should be very tricky for arsenal and an easy game to drop points in. Just not seeing it today though, west ham team missing a few key players and they're not in very good form either so expecting a comfortable arsenal win. Prove me wrong please.
Sounds to me like you're trying to diminish the achievement last weekend by thr class of '24 by belittling West Ham. They are a fantastic team and it was really a David (the rags) vs Goliath (West ham) scenario!... that's what you'd think based on the media overreaction

Lost as to how Saka seems to get brought off hobbling fairly regularly, and yet never seems to get a minutes rest.

Just watched Kalvin Phillips in the warm up and the expression on his face reminded me of someone and then it came to me , father Dougal, he looks on a different planet to everyone else

He's similar to Mendy. Laughing and messing around a lot but useless on the field.

I don’t know why the referee has allowed the West Ham ‘keeper to wear a near identical colour shirt to Arsenal’s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.