Premier League Games 10/11/12 January

Clattenberg on NBCSN earnestly criticising the use of VAR and saying the referee should be going to the screen for review. Apparently he has a “5 ways to fix VAR” special on tomorrow morning.

YCMIU

Clattenberg on NBCSN earnestly criticising the use of VAR and saying the referee should be going to the screen for review. Apparently he has a “5 ways to fix VAR” special on tomorrow morning.

YCMIU
He'd have given a left bollock to be the first ref to use VAR then gotten a tattoo of it, the cünt

YCMIU

1. Let me run it
2. I'm a great ref
3. I reffed a WC final
4. I reffed a Euros final
5. Have I mentioned I'm a great ref?

Ole talking shite as usual. Mind you the person asking the questions should be buttfucked dry.

"Norwich are bottom of the league.Should you give them respect?"

Talking down his team chances. Maybe Taylor has told him he has to play it straight after his Arsenal performance?

So Walton during the game says it's only a yellow even after seeing the replay, after the game he said anyone seeing the replay can clearly see it's a red! No wonder officiating has become such a farce!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.