Premier League Games 11/12/13/14/15 May '24

If Arsenal lose too, there’d be nothing riding on the last day anywhere bar the Mickey Mouse Thursday night European places.
Arsenal lose at OT.....?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

A total mystery why Burnley stuck with Vinnie. Style over substance maybe but they've been awful from the start of the season.

That's the relegation spots wrapped up, Forest have made the league boring
To be fair, when you consider the fact that Forest had a 4 points deduction, the gulf between the bottom three and the rest is as big as I've seen it. Effectively 7 points behind Forest (who have a game in hand) and 11 points behind the 16th placed team. Collectively the worst three teams to come up I can remember.

To be fair, when you consider the fact that Forest had a 4 points deduction, the gulf between the bottom three and the rest is as big as I've seen it. Effectively 7 points behind Forest (who have a game in hand) and 11 points behind the 16th placed team. Collectively the worst three teams to come up I can remember.

Even if you take into account the 4pts deducted, Forest still have to get another point in their last two games to avoid being the worst ever Premier League team to survive relegation (current worst being West Brom from about 20 years ago with 34 points).

That fact alone tells you how bad the bottom three have been this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.