Premier League Games 11/12/13/14/15 May '24

Could be worse. Just looked at the Dutch league and Vitesse have played 32 games and have 2 points. If I wasn't so lazy I'd do some digging to see if they've been deducted 20 points. But if not they must be on for some kind of record for being shite

"The Dutch football association has deducted 18 points from Vitesse Arnhem, officially confirming the club’s relegation, in the wake of an investigation by the Guardian and the Bureau of Investigative Journalism (TBIJ) that uncovered apparent financial ties between the club and the Russian oligarch and former Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich.2

He'd better hope so... I honestly can't see any top level club taking a chance on him. His tactical approach against PL opposition has been naive at best. He's got a lot to learn.
I love the guy but he has got a lot of things wrong this season, he's still a young manager learning his trade

The Reese James situation could be one to watch. With Gusto playing as well as he is and the possibility of no Europe next season, minutes will be tough to come by for James. I think he'd be a great Walker replacement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.