Premier League Games 11/12/13/14/15 May '24

If United were even half-decent they’d have gotten something out of that. Arsenal created next-to-nothing but United even less. United are absolute dogshit.

Arsenal just did enough to win. In all honesty we all expected them to get battered looking at that side they put out. If the useless tossers would have defended that goal better they might have scraped a draw.
As we all expected it's all down to the Spurs game sadly given our record there. Let's hope they roll over.

Any idea why Rasford was not playing? I reckon he would have taken one of those chances. Only difference even though they were poor vs Liverpool.

I think if the Rags would have had one or two key players on the pitch they would have at least got a point there. I wasn’t impressed at all with Arsenal who resorted to time wasting at the end (against a shit Man United side with the possibility of improving goal difference)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.