Premier League Games 11/12/13/14/15 May '24

If we fail to beat spurs it’s done,just to much to make up on the goals front the following Sunday would need a bucket load and then hope arsenal score no more than 1 or 2 ..
Nah mate, obviously I hope we thrash spurs, but imagine the fun if we have to claw back a 3 goal deficit on the final day, it’ll be like the Alamo from the first minute, I’d fancy us to bag 10.

Look if we don't beat Spurs then we have only ourselves to blame, But after all the hard work in getting back in control and having it back in our hands you think we are going to lie down without a fight,

We have been to places all over the world and faced up to everybody, Do You think Sky baiting Spurs and bringing up the so-called curse of Spurs hahaha, Pep won 5 titles in 6 seasons without beating and scoring at Spurs

The worst thing Pep can do is think like that on Tuesday. He will be 100% telling the players they have to win on Tuesday to win the league. There will be no other considerations
Lol. I’m sure whatever I’m thinking won’t be what pep is thinking. Was just trying to be optimistic

With a full strength team they still.wouldnt have done fook all they are fooking shit.
Ten peg in my opinion has done a fooking great job considering how fooking wank they really are.
Still the United lot will get rid a new messiah will come in to throw you lot of the perch and two years down the line we have all this shit again.

I know Sky have to pander to a bunch of plastic twats but how many turn off because we have to listen to fooking Neville and his latest inquest .

Simply deal with the FACTS they are fooking crap and thats not changing for years to come so simply concentrate on teams that desrve the spotlight rather than a club that is firmly stuck in 1999
Neville is a BS merchant, he argued against a possible Man U penalty in the first half. He’s happy with the result but knows his beloved rags are shit. Even if the cartel eventually fuck over City it won’t make the rags any better. Spuds, Arse, Chavski are way ahead in terms of squad and stadiums. Everton have a new stadium and the Red scousers have made the most of their tiny Anfield plot.

Nah mate, obviously I hope we thrash spurs, but imagine the fun if we have to claw back a 3 goal deficit on the final day, it’ll be like the Alamo from the first minute, I’d fancy us to bag 10.

I've had more than enough nail biters thanks. 3-0 at Spurs and 3-0 up against West Ham after 15 minutes will do me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.