Premier League Games 11/12/13/14/15 May '24

The worst thing Pep can do is think like that on Tuesday. He will be 100% telling the players they have to win on Tuesday to win the league. There will be no other considerations

It's just us fans thinking like that do you really think pep be thinking it be alright if we draw the game! Pep will be saying before the game we don't win the game it's over! Now after the game if we draw he might change his tune but doubt it

Spot on

United pulled a quick one today and rested many players while fielding a weakened team, Nobody questioned why are United resting players with a chance of finishing in the top 6, Spurs have had their card marked and Dare they rest players vs City.

Arsenal did not need to play today and United handed them a free pass, If you were a neutral fan watching today it would be hard to say who is going for the title
With a full strength team they still.wouldnt have done fook all they are fooking shit.
Ten peg in my opinion has done a fooking great job considering how fooking wank they really are.
Still the United lot will get rid a new messiah will come in to throw you lot of the perch and two years down the line we have all this shit again.

I know Sky have to pander to a bunch of plastic twats but how many turn off because we have to listen to fooking Neville and his latest inquest .

Simply deal with the FACTS they are fooking crap and thats not changing for years to come so simply concentrate on teams that desrve the spotlight rather than a club that is firmly stuck in 1999

It's just us fans thinking like that do you really think pep be thinking it be alright if we draw the game! Pep will be saying before the game we don't win the game it's over! Now after the game if we draw he might change his tune but doubt it
As I said Pep will be 100% focused on winning on Tuesday being the only option

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.