Premier League Games 11/12/13/14 August 2023

I think most of us on here could probably name at least that many sides (maybe another 2lwho'll be in for a long season.
I think I've said it the last 6/7 seasons under Pep, But 100% convinced that we'll hit double figures against someone this season against one of those bottom 6/7 teams...Or the Rags!

That doesn't make him shite. He's only 21. Same age as Cole Palmer, who we're led to believe is a talent but supposedly needs to go on loan. How Saka's career turns out remains to be seen, but dismissing him as 'shite' seems far too dismissive.
He's got Young Engerland player syndrome.

We'd see a different player if he was with us. You compare him to Palmer. There's humility in him. Saka acts like he's a celebrity first, football second.

We'll agree to a disagree and if he proves me wrong. I'll put my hands up and apologise to you.

You'd think teams would take Arsenal seriously after last season. Amazing Forest have spent so much on such an average squad

He's got Young Engerland player syndrome.

We'd see a different player if he was with us. You compare him to Palmer. There's humility in him. Saka acts like he's a celebrity first, football second.

We'll agree to a disagree and if he proves me wrong. I'll put my hands up and apologise to you.
I'd love to see what the bald fraud Pep could do with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.