Premier League Games 11/12/13/14 August 2023

Forest at home should be a banker all day, very much a routine take the 3 points and move on job but these walkers will act as though they've just won the league for the second time since March.

For the first half of the season. Arsenal cannot do any better than last season, they could only match it, whereas we can do much better. This is where their weak mentality will suffer when they see they're doing well but are worse off than last season, then the fear of the city juggernaut will.hit them, they'll implode again and it will be glorious to watch.

I've said this many times, Arsenals fans are the worst in the business for going to extremes over nothing. They either go wildly over the top over something quite standard or they go the other way and turn against them instantly over the smallest thing there's never any in-between for them.

A decent team this gameccould easily be a desmond or an arsenal loss.

forest have gonen through their middle a few times, unfortunatley most of the final passes are awful or miss the target player

Last edited:
He's got Young Engerland player syndrome.

We'd see a different player if he was with us. You compare him to Palmer. There's humility in him. Saka acts like he's a celebrity first, football second.

We'll agree to a disagree and if he proves me wrong. I'll put my hands up and apologise to you.
Nah, whatever happens you certainly don't need to apologise for holding an opinion. I don't disagree that there may be a bit of a strut about him, perhaps not merited at this stage of his career. But I think he'll go on to have a very good career. We'll continue this conversation in ten years' time ;)

The arse have played well, but imo they’re putting in far too much energy this early in the season.
Chasing everything and looking desperate.
It won’t bode well later in the season, especially once the cup competitions begin.
They lack the control and composure which will pay dividends at the business end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.