Premier League Games 11/12/13/14 August 2023

Arsenal lucky not to go down 1-0 they could be punished in the future against teams that wont be living in the bottom quarter of the league.
Martinelli assist was quality however I think it had a huge slice of luck to land with Nketia and the finish was lucky to hit the back of the net with the deflection, could have gone anywhere
Saka goal was lovely, Forest giving them all the space to allow these things to happen though, Forest away shirt is pretty tasty.

I'd hope our fans never get that way. In football, I've never quite seen anything as bipolar as Arsenal fans. There's an obvious sense of entitlement about them that seems to be infectious amongst their fans. I don't put them on the same pedestal as Liverpool or United though, and if they play either of those sides and there is no City-related interest, then I would want them to win.
Locally, Arsenal interest blossomed over the last two years. A lot of younger people got a lot more intense about it. They're going through it for the first or second time. Totally unprepared for the highs and lows.

Far too overemotional aren’t they? Everything is either the end of the world or the greatest thing ever.

Their fan channel over the years has been an utter embarrassment.
Plenty of arsenal fans try to distance themselves from the arsenalfantv circus act and pretend that's not a fair representation of their fanbase.

I'd normally accept that claim, the only reason these channels get popular is because they're making themselves look like twats with views and actions no sane person would display so regularly.

however, with arsenal, I feel like arsenalfantv is quite a fair representation of their fanbase. They're not quite dipper cult level but they're unqiuely fucking weird in their own way.

I long for a title challenge from a side with a fanbase that are not complete cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.