Premier League Games 11/12/13/14 August 2023

Absolutely no chance Forest were ever going to get anything other than soundly beaten today, they’re utter shit unfortunately.

Arsenal will fail much sterner tests than this though.

Good start for Arsenal, notwithstanding the calibre of opposition. What City seemed to do last season that Arsenal failed to do was peak at the right time. Our game management seems to be a lot better. We know how to conserve energy and win when we're nowhere near our best. We also go through the gears when we need to. Arsenal last season set the pace and played well in all of the games they won prior to Christmas. But I rarely saw them tough out wins. It's too early to know if they can do it this time around, so I'd say on this evidence that we've learned nothing we didn't know already. The CL is a different animal to the EL, and that could take its toll on them. You can't opt out of the CL with weakened teams.

The arse have played well, but imo they’re putting in far too much energy this early in the season.
Chasing everything and looking desperate.
It won’t bode well later in the season, especially once the cup competitions begin.
They lack the control and composure which will pay dividends at the business end of the season.
The cunts have the chimps league….we’ll see how they are doing in Dec/Jan …gassed is my guess

Forest at home should be a banker all day, very much a routine take the 3 points and move on job but these walkers will act as though they've just won the league for the second time since March.

For the first half of the season. Arsenal cannot do any better than last season, they could only match it, whereas we can do much better. This is where their weak mentality will suffer when they see they're doing well but are worse off than last season, then the fear of the city juggernaut will.hit them, they'll implode again and it will be glorious to watch.

I've said this many times, Arsenals fans are the worst in the business for going to extremes over nothing. They either go wildly over the top over something quite standard or they go the other way and turn against them instantly over the smallest thing there's never any in-between for them.
Far too overemotional aren’t they? Everything is either the end of the world or the greatest thing ever.

Their fan channel over the years has been an utter embarrassment.

Far too overemotional aren’t they? Everything is either the end of the world or the greatest thing ever.

Their fan channel over the years has been an utter embarrassment.
I'd hope our fans never get that way. In football, I've never quite seen anything as bipolar as Arsenal fans. There's an obvious sense of entitlement about them that seems to be infectious amongst their fans. I don't put them on the same pedestal as Liverpool or United though, and if they play either of those sides and there is no City-related interest, then I would want them to win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.