Premier League Games 11/12/13/14 August 2023

What annoys me even more is how Wolves just take it. If they honestly cared about the integrity of the game players, managers and owners would make a stand.

The Wolves team should have staged a protest after that game, e.g. not leaving the pitch or going on mass to the interviews and calling out the incompetence. But they all just smile and laugh with the opposition, do silly nonchalant interviews and continue to be fucked by the officials.

We are lucky to largely escape the worst of it.

One of the absolute worst decisions I’ve ever seen. Astounding.. it’s just absolutely blatant that’s a pen. He misses the ball and basically grabs the players neck and hauls him down. I have a high threshold for the conspiracy beliefs but that one beggars belief. And because of that one decision the narrative changes from their new joke of a goalie making a gaffe to united “winning and playing badly”. They didn’t win and play badly, they played badly and won by the ref basically cheating.

But better than transparency is accountability….who was accountable for the decision and why did they make the call…..these dodgy decisions would disappear overnight.
I totally agree. There’s no accountability. No one has to come out and explain their decisions. That would be a better rule to introduce than that frankly ridiculous only one coach in the technical area bollocks

It's the same old rags, play dogshite for most of the game, the opponents miss sitters and needing the refs to win, that will be probably enough for the pricks to get top 4 again, but they won't be near the title.

The only consolation is that such a ridiculous decision is the talking point of the match on social media. Which does Utd no favours and is embarrassing for them.

But nothing will change on the pitch

Would love to see someone put together a compilation of the most ridiculous rag favouring decisions.

Two that would be highlights for me would be having a penalty awarded by VAR after the game had finished, and Rashford running 10 yards with the ball between his feet to allow Fernandes to score and prevent Akanji getting to the ball (somehow without interfering with play!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.