Premier League Games 11/12/13/14 August 2023

One of the absolute worst decisions I’ve ever seen. Astounding.. it’s just absolutely blatant that’s a pen. He misses the ball and basically grabs the players neck and hauls him down. I have a high threshold for the conspiracy beliefs but that one beggars belief. And because of that one decision the narrative changes from their new joke of a goalie making a gaffe to united “winning and playing badly”. They didn’t win and play badly, they played badly and won by the ref basically cheating.
It's bent. Howard Webb.

From now on, if you're a keeper and you miss the ball, at least whack an opposition player.
Nailed on pen the next time it happens which will show it up how bent it is ............ honestly why the fook it ain't being pulled is a joke ONE GAME in and it's starting already ............how many points will they get on the back of bent decisions ??????

Watch this season it will be 10+ and you wonder why you lot have to be near on perfect when your basically playing catch up before a balls been kicked

Personally I don't know if it's a penalty (player has already headed the ball and Onana has to come out for it), but if that's Ederson - that's given 100%.

If you're giving pens for similar, you have to give that one. You can see why Gary O'Neill is furious. In today's game, has to be given.

VAR have blatantly ignored that. He has to go to the monitor and check it atleast.

United so poor tonight. Wouldn't worry personally. Nowhere near us.

I totally agree. There’s no accountability. No one has to come out and explain their decisions. That would be a better rule to introduce than that frankly ridiculous only one coach in the technical area bollocks
Ref should be mic’d up after the game and explain controversial decisions….why didn’t they tell you to look at the screen….who made that decision……why was it made…

All this bollocks would cease

Everyone knows var is bent, in every other sport you can hear the conversations between the video officials and others as some on here have mentioned, even further some refs have to publicly justify the decisions they make in nfl for example.

There is no technological or fair reason for this to happen so the only reason is because it allows them to cheat, even if they say it isnt a clear and obvious error they should have to say why it isnt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.