Premier League Games 11/12/13/14 August 2023

VAR is a good concept, but it's ruined by Human beings, and still has the same bias towards the same clubs.

Liverpool and United will get more of these calls than every other club.
We all know when the ref is asked if he wants to take a look at the screen that it’s code for ‘reverse your decision’. It’s all bollocks.

But it’s all about the brand and they supposedly need the rags up there challenging to sell the product even if that means corruption or cheating to get the desired result..
It’s a fair point, the amount of hype Sky put into this game was not normal for a run of the mill fixture, they are desperate to get them over the line

there you go the rag it's a pen the scouser no not for me
impartial all the way
Scripted to fcuk..

100% nailed on penalty, all day, every day..

Who's the girl with the 2 black eyes?

She looks like she's been sleeping rough for some considerable time..

Why are they all waring white trainers?

Bunch of *****..!

"Misses ball. Punches player. Don't check it ref. All good. We want to get out of here quietly."
The United commentator on Mcr radio said it looks like a penalty. I turned it over to five live and both commentators said that was a clear foul. Referee totally bottled it yet again. It will sadly never change for this shower of jammy shite.

Not watched the game as it didn’t interest me in any way, shape or form. It was one of those that pressure talked and, if not, there would be underhand ways to ensure an outcome.

Reading on here, it went to plan and the PL once again told us what their strategy is. Should we just accept that as we need the Rags to be strong to keep bringing the money in or do we take a stand and put integrity first and foremost?

Absolute piss-take, we should not accept it and ensure, during conversations, that everybody knows what is going on, just to ensure we are all on the same page.
It’s all about selling subscriptions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.