Premier League Games 11/12/13/14 August 2023

Spitty has been told by his pay masters to say it wasn’t a clear error. I’m cancelling my subscription first thing tomorrow morning. The corruption runs deep.
Well done, mate, there is a time for us all. I gave them my hard earned money from the inception of Sky.

Not gave them a penny for the last 10 years and won‘t be doing so anytime soon.

If they want the premier league to be the best in the world they HAVE to put a stop to this shit. How can it not be corrupt?? What is the point of var?? This bullshit the ref hasn't given it so they go with his decision is utter bollocks. Var was supposed to right wrongs but it's doing nothing of the sort. It's no coincidence these decisions always involve the same clubs over and over.

They are not bothered about embarrassment, it's always the bottom line.

Agree, nowt will change on the pitch. I'd add to that, it won't change off the pitch in the VAR room either.

Oh it will change alright the first time Eddie breathes on someone it will be a penalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.