Premier League Games 11/12/13 August

Lukaku is too good. Got laughed at by some on here when I said he'd be brilliant for the rags but I'm 101% sure he'll prove me right unfortunately.

He's always been good against the shit teams that give you free headers like West Ham just did. It's against the teams that can actually play he struggles with.

Lukaku is player of the season . It's already decided lol.. btw watch west ham play world class against us lol

They were this bad every time we played them last year. How many did we score?

United are definitely our biggest threat this season, whatever anyone says out of local bias. They have improved a lot and we should get 1 - 2 this year between us. Hopefully us 1.

Love the commentary on Sky saying they need 4 to go top over Huddersfield on alphabetical order!

Over eager or what :)

Think they'll challenge for the top with Lukaku.

They'll bully teams and are immune to players being booked.

Not sure what West Ham's game plan was today, they're sitting deep but not even holding any structure.

United have done alright but everyone expected them to, they have the easiest start to the season.

I can't believe that rubbish left back was marking Lukaku for the free kick.

Crazy set-up at a set piece.

Unfortunately anti-football will always be competitive even though awful to watch. He will cause problems there like at every club he manages over time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.