Premier League Games 11/12/13 August

Poor Zabba, keeps expecting a teammate to pass back to him as he moves forward, every fucking time the bags of shite lose the ball and he gets caught out of position. It's going to take some getting used to for him, lol.

You can see why players sign for the vermin. You go from being considered a good player to the best in the world in your position in the space of a few summer months.

Poor Zabba, keeps expecting a teammate to pass back to him as he moves forward, every fucking time the bags of shite lose the ball and he gets caught out of position. It's going to take some getting used to for him, lol.
He should have gone abroad...

Just glad Tyler has a Rooney replacement in a red shirt I was worried that he might not have anyone to jizz over !!

Lukaku is too good. Got laughed at by some on here when I said he'd be brilliant for the rags but I'm 101% sure he'll prove me right unfortunately.

Yeah and a bad day for your boys yesterday must have been gutted with that equaliser

I know it's just the first game and the opposition are utter shit but Utd will be a threat this season,anyone thinking they'll struggle is wrong imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.