Premier League Games 11/12/13 Feb '23

Jao Felix very easy on the eye.
He’s a bit of a mixture of David Silva and Bernardo Silva. I think he’s a proper cracking player who’s wasted four years of his career under Simeone not playing to his strengths.

He’d be my #1 option to replace Bernardo/Gundogan, but I can’t see him not signing for Chelsea now he’s gone on loan there.

Alan Partridge on commentary
alan-partridge-noise.gif

Akanji isn’t good at it at all. Ake is okay but lacks positive passing forwards. I think it’s one of the reasons we’ve not been as good this season.
Akanji will need time to learn it. Ake is a great defender but passing through the lines isn’t his strong point. The injuries amongst other things have contributed to that consistent build up.

He’s a bit of a mixture of David Silva and Bernardo Silva. I think he’s a proper cracking player who’s wasted four years of his career under Simeone not playing to his strengths.

He’d be my #1 option to replace Bernardo/Gundogan, but I can’t see him not signing for Chelsea now he’s gone on loan there.
Very tidy player. Takes the ball on the half turn like Foden used to or would but that style of play isn’t a thing in Pep’s team for the sake of even more control this season.

Akanji isn’t good at it at all. Ake is okay but lacks positive passing forwards. I think it’s one of the reasons we’ve not been as good this season.
Not as good I'd agree, but not bad, in fact the only goals we've conceded seem to be when Ederson and Rodri mess it up and they are the there are at it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.