Premier League Games 11/12/13 Feb '23

Not as good I'd agree, but not bad, in fact the only goals we've conceded seem to be when Ederson and Rodri mess it up and they are the there are at it.
Yeah it’s not so much that we concede goals (although we have conceded more this season) with them at the back, because of them at the back, it’s just that part of our problem with the ball is their slower passing and less forward passing and less forward runs into midfield.

We’re not conceding goals from their passing out from the back as such, but we aren’t going anywhere with their passing out from the back.

Akanji looks like he doesn’t know what to do with the ball at his feet at times. At Old Trafford, I thought the entire performance fed off him giving the ball away four times in the opening seven minutes.

Yeah it’s not so much that we concede goals (although we have conceded more this season) with them at the back, because of them at the back, it’s just that part of our problem with the ball is their slower passing and less forward passing and less forward runs into midfield.

We’re not conceding goals from their passing out from the back as such, but we aren’t going anywhere with their passing out from the back.

Akanji looks like he doesn’t know what to do with the ball at his feet at times. At Old Trafford, I thought the entire performance fed off him giving the ball away four times in the opening seven minutes.
Actually your right think Stones and Laporte's passing from the back is missed in an attacking sense, I agree.

We can say without getting you sued.
British refs are not performing consistently. Since going professional they have gone backwards. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.