Premier League Games 11/12/13 Feb

Stop being a cry baby.Its gone now,the goal scored and so it should have been.Had it been a City player in the same scenario we wouldn`t have heard a thing about how it should have been disallowed.
Stop being so sensible, not allowed these days, you'll be called a sensibilist or sensephobic ;-)

Can you name me an occasion in the history of City when a City player has scored via his hand & ANYONE has said it was a correct decision ?

Did not Shaun Goater control with his hand v Wigan at home in play off semi? Or is it my poor memory of what happened?

Stop being a cry baby.Its gone now,the goal scored and so it should have been.Had it been a City player in the same scenario we wouldn`t have heard a thing about how it should have been disallowed.

Your fishing, aren't you?

Nobody can be this stupid.

I'm sorry but that is absolute bollox.

I blame Clattenburg because he is the referee and paid to make those decisions. Him and his officiating team. His assistant had a clear and uninterrupted view.

That is not 'blue specs'. That is failing to do your job.
It isn`t bollocks .I was there in the early 1970`s and every City fan clearly saw Franny punch it in the net for a goal.See thats the problem with you Blue Tinted lot,if it goes against City,then out you all come wailing about how it hinders City.

The year they pipped Spurs to 4th place on the last day of the season when most of Spurs' side came down with food poisoning was the strangest.
Forgot about the most bent part of all of that. Spurs asked to delay the game and the FA said it was impossible to delay a game on the final day even by a few hours and if they didn't field a team they'd be in danger of getting a points deduction. Fast forward to the Trafford bomb farce and what happened? They were allowed to play the game later and no one even mentioned an investigation.

Having friends on the FA board has it's perks

It isn`t bollocks .I was there in the early 1970`s and every City fan clearly saw Franny punch it in the net for a goal.See thats the problem with you Blue Tinted lot,if it goes against City,then out you all come wailing about how it hinders City.
Yes but in 1908 an Arsenal player did the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.