Premier League Games 11/12/13 Feb

The year they pipped Spurs to 4th place on the last day of the season when most of Spurs' side came down with food poisoning was the strangest.
It's up there with the year Woy Hodgson put Martin Fulop in net for the first time of the season on the last day against Arsenal, who then threw the ball in the net repeatedly until Arsenal won. There have been a lot of very dubious late runs by Arsenal and great fall aways from their rivals

Can you name me an occasion in the history of City when a City player has scored via his hand & ANYONE has said it was a correct decision ?
Stop being a cry baby.Its gone now,the goal scored and so it should have been.Had it been a City player in the same scenario we wouldn`t have heard a thing about how it should have been disallowed.

I'm sorry but that is absolute bollox.

I blame Clattenburg because he is the referee and paid to make those decisions. Him and his officiating team. His assistant had a clear and uninterrupted view.

That is not 'blue specs'. That is failing to do your job.

Ah but we got away with one once so you can't comment on refereeing decisions in a game that doesn't involve us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.