Premier League Games 11/12/13 Feb

United should be 3 or 4 up, Watford have been piss poor.

I see Huddersfield are winning again, that's going to be a tricky FA Cup tie.

I doubt it. Can't see them playing a strong side. Progressing in a cup they won't win or the lure of the Premier League millions. There is only going to be one winner for their chairman. If we turn up, we win.

NBC just saying that Clattenburg has apologised to the Hull players for allowing the goal.
Apparently you cannot score a goal with your hand if delibrate or not.......its in the rule book

NBC just saying that Clattenburg has apologised to the Hull players for allowing the goal.
Apparently you cannot score a goal with your hand if delibrate or not.......its in the rule book

I don't know why Clattenburg is apologising the damage has already been done.

BBC getting overexcited again.

According to the BBC live section United gtting 5 points for beating Watford (must be a couple of bonus points for being 1st team to get 2,000 Prem League points)!

Man Utd 1-0 Watford

Posted at15:55
Manchester United are going into the top four as things stand, moving above Liverpool into fourth although it might only be for a couple of hours. Jurgen Klopp's side play Tottenham in the evening kick off.

I find the best thing to do is expect no shocks then you are not disappointed but if the rags etc get beat then it's a good surprise

100% agree. I also find if those vile wankers score I ignore it and just focus on City.

It's all about the rugby this weekend anyway, there are no important football matches until Monday night.

Say wha'?
CD46ABBB-910E-4516-A8CD-1DAE60727976_zpsjfurbyuh.png

For a deliberate handball, Football Association laws state:

• there must be "movement of the hand towards the ball"
  • the "distance between opponent and the ball" should be considered
On this occasion, Sanchez did not look like he purposefully pushed the ball into the net and he had little time to move out of the way after the ball came off Jakupovic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.