Premier League Games 11/12/13 Feb

I wanted a draw later but i'm now thinking a spurs win wouldn't be too bad as it will knock the dippers right down,we have to play all the top 6 again so top 4 is in our own hands anyway

I wanted a draw later but i'm now thinking a spurs win wouldn't be too bad as it will knock the dippers right down,we have to play all the top 6 again so top 4 is in our own hands anyway

I said to Mrs Vienna earlier that if there has to be a winner, it would be better if it was Spurs.

At the first sign of trouble (Janmats row z special on what should have been a goal) Mourinho hauls off Mata for Fellaini and invites a nervy final 20 as United immediately turns incoherent

Are players allowed to wear jewellery on the pitch? Just turned scum game on and the Martian has got a gold necklace on

Draw would be perfect, but its hard to not wish for the comedy of another scouse loss.
Even if they win and make life difficult for us it puts top four further from the rags, so its all good.

Looking forward to seeing the Alty fan out twatting Twattenberg later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.