Premier League Games 11/12/13 May

Useless rag pricks can't even be relevant for one game. What's the point in them?
No idea why anybody thinks Liverpool making champs league is a good thing, a season out of it would absolutely kill their plans to reinvigorate their declining side.
Agree there mate. Their last 3 are very winnable and they look in much better form. If they win this he last 3 they get top 4

Hate liverpool and dont want them in the CL next year. But hate united and always want them to lose. At least it means Chelsea can’t afford to rotate. Wish Leicester and West Ham would man the fuck up

Genuinely don't think I've seen a player with as big a disparity between their reputation and what they've actually done on the pitch as Paul Pogba. Even now, after years of doing pretty much fuck all, you still get tons of people claiming he's amazing and I genuinely have no idea why

You and me both pal. Not a clue.

The irony of what I just witnessed as football looked like a basketball game. For a neutral, I expect it was awesome to watch. I was leaning towards Bin Dippers tonight. I am sure the Scum and Bin Dipper owners would have been proud of that performance because it will put bums on seats and sell tickets to the mass market. Ohhhhhh the Irony.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.