Premier League Games 11/12/13 May

Said before , every time the camera went to paperboy he was just sat in his chair looking confused and lost.
If you observe him carefully, he's actually watching the match thats infront of him from a hidden monitor to his left showing the Sky live transmission.
tu3xhUI.gif

Last edited:
The one thing that really shocked me ...was... I dont think I saw on
If you observe him carefully, he's actually watching the match thats infront of him from a hidden monitor to his left showing the Sky live transmission.
tu3xhUI.gif
Yea I thought he was watching sky , he seem to look abit more interested when he saw himself on screen lol

Did I pass out or did nobody mention Mc Shity not being sent off ?
Typical Alti and Rags officiating. Corrupt at fuck.
Look at their last few games:
Villa. 2 penalties against them not given and Watkins sent off for a dive even though there was contact. 100% a penalty if for the Rags. Then the penalty for a dive for the equaliser with even the Villa manager calling it out and comparing it to our non penalty v Chelsea. 3 corrupt penalties now in 3 games for the rags v Villa but hey, it evens itself out right.

Leicester. Handball for the Rags goal. Easily missed so won’t blame the ref for that but total Corrupt how Moss on Var did not over rule it and zero replays of it till half time. That said the ref gave them everything, every touch on a rag resulted in them going to ground and the 2 most obvious fouls, both by Rags, inc 1 on Maddison on the edge of the area waved away by the ref.

Dippers. 2 penalty shouts for the dippers not give. Would the rags have got at least one of them, you bet. McFouly not sent off for the most blatant of yellow card foul shortly after his 1st. Penandez also gets away with blatant cheating and screams game after game, always moaning at the ref. Why is he never booked for simulation or dissent

The above has been going on nearly every week since their run to sneak into the CL last season and just ignored by the media

Typical Alti and Rags officiating. Corrupt at fuck.
Look at their last few games:
Villa. 2 penalties against them not given and Watkins sent off for a dive even though there was contact. 100% a penalty if for the Rags. Then the penalty for a dive for the equaliser with even the Villa manager calling it out and comparing it to our non penalty v Chelsea. 3 corrupt penalties now in 3 games for the rags v Villa but hey, it evens itself out right.

Leicester. Handball for the Rags goal. Easily missed so won’t blame the ref for that but total Corrupt how Moss on Var did not over rule it and zero replays of it till half time. That said the ref gave them everything, every touch on a rag resulted in them going to ground and the 2 most obvious fouls, both by Rags, inc 1 on Maddison on the edge of the area waved away by the ref.

Dippers. 2 penalty shouts for the dippers not give. Would the rags have got at least one of them, you bet. McFouly not sent off for the most blatant of yellow card foul shortly after his 1st. Penandez also gets away with blatant cheating and screams game after game, always moaning at the ref. Why is he never booked for simulation or dissent

The above has been going on nearly every week since their run to sneak into the CL last season and just ignored by the media
And lest we forget one penalty after everyone had fucked off home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.