Premier League Games 11/12/13 May

Cant see Leicester surviving this now.

what a rubbish season ending for them if they lose the FA Cup final and then lose out on top4 where they were in for more than about 4-5 months?
I think the opposite; Tuesday's result will have given them confidence, can see them winning the cup plus they will beat Spurs in their last game.

Liverpool without CL would have been very good...Holding on to Salah without CL is very difficult especially with PSG looming in..And united went and fucked it up. Bunch of good for nothings

Liverpool without CL would have been very good...Holding on to Salah without CL is very difficult especially with PSG looming in..And united went and fucked it up. Bunch of good for nothings
Every coin has two sides. Salad would command a considerable transfer fee this summer. He and other elderly Pool players will be worth peanuts in a year or so.

The irony of what I just witnessed as football looked like a basketball game. For a neutral, I expect it was awesome to watch. I was leaning towards Bin Dippers tonight. I am sure the Scum and Bin Dipper owners would have been proud of that performance because it will put bums on seats and sell tickets to the mass market. Ohhhhhh the Irony.
Two breakaway teams with shit midfields in a hooof-off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.