Premier League Games 11/12/13 May

11 Tom Daley's playing for the rags
11 Tom Daley's playing for the rags
And if one Tom Daley should accidentally fall...

One easy pen for a Tom Daley to score.

Well thats 45 mins of my life I'll never get back. How poor was that. Leicester, utterly woeful. Looks like we'll just have to do it ourselves on Friday.

If the Rags make changes they could win this game. Leicester have been atrocious in that half so many players to choose from that have been shocking. Soyuncu and Perez in particular have been wank. Vardy the only real one putting a shift in, Surprised he hasn't gave Kelechi a kick in the bollocks all the times they've played together, Lazy ****.

I cant work out if Leicester's form is just that bad that their performance today is typical of them at the moment, or if they're saving themselves for the FA Cup Final. Either way they're making the rags reserves look half decent tonight. Hopefully they can at least get a draw though.

Problem here is that if the game is still level with 20 mins left he’ll bring on Fernandes, Pogba and Rashford and they’ll bang 2 or 3 in

That was a crap first half
2 shots in the whole half and 2 goals.

At times it looked like Leicester were being deliberately shit. I'm sure they weren't but without Barnes, JFE and Maddison, they look a lower mid-table team at best. No chance they'll get top 4.

Perhaps they're not bottlers but overachievers as they are in the top 4 which looks to be way above their level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.