Premier League Games 11/12/13 May

7/2 to win this game now and i still fully expect them to do it, fuckin garbage Leicester even against this weakened Rag side.

CHEATING CÜNTS.
they’re not even denying it hit his arm. The attacker gained an advantage and a goal was scored from it.

Cheats!!!

Clear handball by the Rag for the goal, a joke to give it considering all other goals ruled out for handball, accidental or not.
Corrupt as fuck yet again. That decision, the ref giving them everything, not booking Matic, the biggest most obvious foul he waved play on as it was on a Leicester player

Leicester need to have a look in the mirror at half time, whatever they do won’t stop us but if I was one of their fans I would be boiling with rage at this cowardly performance so far, especially after the shit show against the bar codes
Bodger needs to tell the cunts, go out and win this for Leicester, City dont gone a fuck what you do...!

Pretty much identical comments as on here from Leicester City fans over on Foxes Talk. This is only going one way, then. Incredible to think that two years running Leicester have spent a lot of time in the top four only to bottle it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.