Premier League Games 11/12/13 May

The rule of "any touch on the hand means no goal, intentional or not" was only introduced because of the hilarious public uproar over Agüero's goal vs Arsenal a few years ago.

Funny to see that since then almost every fan who called for the rule change has since seen their team fucked over by it. I wish we could fly a banner over the Etihad that just says "told you so".

Fair play to them, using their squad well. They'll win this now and be able to go strong on Thursday.

Is that their squad of officials available to em, dont forget the premiere league needs a strong man utd for its "brand".

United are becoming more an more like Liverpool were in the last two seasons as far as a spectacle is concerned.

Really boring, and can never have the decency to go 3-0 up so you can switch off the TV. They always drag it out until the very end making you think that maybe's a chance, and in the end they win and I've wasted 90 minutes of my time watching them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.