Premier League Games 12/13/14/15 March

Chelsea will be our biggest threat next season (assuming Tuchel doesn't get sacked this summer)

Playing some good stuff and I expect them to step it up after a pre season and a few signings added to an impressive squad.

Anyone else pissed off that saturdays are crap games , us aside , again sunday / mon is where its at, surely they can spread them around a bit better now we are all watching on tv
You don’t have to watch every match. There are other things on TV and catch up. I love it when people watch a shit match and moan then watch another shit match and moan again.

Doing some painting in the cellar and had Talkshite on. They said the Chelsea keeper wasn't great with his feet, but not as bad as de Gea.....so who was the keeper they used as an example of the 'go to' for good keepers when it comes to distribution...????

Pickford!!!!!

Yep Pickford. Not even sure Everton fans would agree with that.

Chelsea will be our biggest threat next season (assuming Tuchel doesn't get sacked this summer)

Playing some good stuff and I expect them to step it up after a pre season and a few signings added to an impressive squad.
Keep hearing this but i just dont see it,think their bang average,they'll no doubt be in the top 4 or abouts but just dont see them as a threat,heard all this at start of season under Lampard when they went 18 games unbeaten

They're all shit without fans.

I'm watching Person of Interest over again. Well, in-between painting the cellar.....
I keep watching them thinking it’s going to all get better at some point, but it’s just not, football is shit without fans.

I had it right last year between March and Christmas when I only watched City, and nowt else. I’ve watched loads in this lockdown but barely enjoyed more than two or three games.

Think I’m going to watch some films this afternoon until we come on later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.