Premier League Games 12/13/14/15 March

I keep watching them thinking it’s going to all get better at some point, but it’s just not, football is shit without fans.

I had it right last year between March and Christmas when I only watched City, and nowt else. I’ve watched loads in this lockdown but barely enjoyed more than two or three games.

Think I’m going to watch some films this afternoon until we come on later.
but west brom v palace are on, what's not to like :)

Is there any point in taking the knee if they're not all going to do it.
Zaha standing while the rest are kneeling.

Disappointed Leeds/Chelsea was so poor.

Thing with Chelsea is Tuchel doesn't have the steel of say a Klopp so I don't think Pep will mind a head-to-head with him.

Is there any point in taking the knee if they're not all going to do it.
Zaha standing while the rest are kneeling.
In rugby they’ve all been deciding for themselves whether they want to do it or not, all the way from the start of it happening.

Ive no idea why it’s such a big thing in football. If someone doesn’t want to kneel over a social/socio-political issue before a football game, they should be able to decide not to if they want.

Where I see there’s no point in it, is when players take the knee but are actually talking amongst themselves about the game while doing the action. Seen in a few times now.

Well down to four teams who can reach 80 points and it won't be too long before that shrinks to one namely us.
Yep. West Ham playing at united tomorrow should help with that process.
Can’t see much chance of Leicester dropping points tomorrow, but you never know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.