Premier League Games 12/13/14 January '24

But we kicked on when he left so good business in my eyes
Was right time for him to leave and we got decent money for him but him leaving wasn't the cause of us kicking on. You could also say we kicked on when kompany left, when aguero left, when fernandinho left.

If we were lacking anything last season, It was a pacy winger, which we've since rectified with Doku and Bobb.

Sterling was never going to be a fan favourite on the level of getting a statue but his importance to multiple title winning sides shouldn't be disregarded.

The club wouldn't have as many honours as it now does without Sterling.

But we kicked on when he left so good business in my eyes

Absolutely, it was time for him to go, best for both parties. Fans saying he was shit or similar forget what he actually did for us and just remember his misses. 131 goals, the winning penalty against Chelsea in the league cup final, numerous assists including the one for Gundogan to set us up to beat Villa and win the league.

Palmer fan boys have returned to this thread.

Well the none city supporters be on here regularly if palmer has a half decent game, just like the media will make the point about us letting a very good player go and I was one who wanted him to stay. Good luck to the lad him and Sterling hope they do well if it don't effect us..

Well the none city supporters be on here regularly if palmer has a half decent game, just like the media will make the point about us letting a very good player go and I was one who wanted him to stay. Good luck to the lad him and Sterling hope they do well if it don't effect us..
No issues with any of that. Only the ones on here who cry about him moving on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.