Premier League Games 12/13/14 January '24

A ‘proper’ tackle. He won all the ball but also used it as an opportunity to clean him out.

I don’t really agree with this. I don’t want to turn this into the VAR thread but do people really not remember how scandalously bad some offside decisions used to be? Every few weeks we’d have a Rashford offside derby goal style incident.

My biggest complaint about offsides these days is that it just takes way too long to resolve. But that’d be fixable if the implementation weren’t so terrible and we had something like semi-auto offside tech.

VAR has more problems which need to be solved but I’m talking only about offsides here. I would 100% not go back to letting linesman eyeball it because that was truly awful, nearly every other decision was wrong.
It’s because the linesmen haven’t got the bollocks to make a decision. Even with throw ins they wait for the ref to decide which way to give it before they stick their flag up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.