Premier League games 12/13/14 January

Is no-one gonna talk about this penalty appeal?
FFS gonna have to wait up to watch Dyche's interview now before i can see a replay

Always thought the Rags would get a deflected goal or penalty , if the ref had sent Shaw off it would have been a Burnley win , he went over the ball even a few years ago a challenge over the top of the ball was a straight red.The Rags dont look anything special , the Dippers need to get their act together as well or we are going to walk away with this league.

Now I am even more keen that the rags drop points on Sunday ... and that we win our next two games. If not, I fear we will reach the half way stage and there will be pressure from our press to stop the league and award it to the team with most points per game. It seems the BBC has already started to talk of stopping all games - which may be the correct thing to do - but you just know there’ll be a clamour to crown the rags Covid Champs. Or am I taking conspiracy theories too far?

Up until we play the tramps on the 6th Feb we play most of our games against teams outside the top 6.
The rest of them seem to play each other in the same time frame.
The table will look completely different come the 2nd week of Feb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.