Premier League games 12/13/14 January

Now I am even more keen that the rags drop points on Sunday ... and that we win our next two games. If not, I fear we will reach the half way stage and there will be pressure from our press to stop the league and award it to the team with most points per game. It seems the BBC has already started to talk of stopping all games - which may be the correct thing to do - but you just know there’ll be a clamour to crown the rags Covid Champs. Or am I taking conspiracy theories too far?
Given your username, think that is tame mate ;-)

Now I am even more keen that the rags drop points on Sunday ... and that we win our next two games. If not, I fear we will reach the half way stage and there will be pressure from our press to stop the league and award it to the team with most points per game. It seems the BBC has already started to talk of stopping all games - which may be the correct thing to do - but you just know there’ll be a clamour to crown the rags Covid Champs. Or am I taking conspiracy theories too far?
No self respecting fan would celebrate winning the league that way.. totally meaningless.. and the club and fans would be ridiculed if they counted it as a title win

There’s an argument for wanting United to beat Liverpool at the weekend, Liverpool are surely a bigger threat for the title. That being said, I would quite like to get ahead of them on a PPG basis as quickly as possible, because you can bet your life that if COVID could stop the season and a side was given the title on a PPG basis, it would be them cnuts.
Theres no argument. We should all want the rags to win!! Only issue is it finishing early and the title awarded by PPG as you say!!

If they are top when we hit another peak Covid moment you bet the cries for a season cancellation will come screaming out and a PPG title award!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.