Premier League Games 12/13/14 March "22

2 very predictable appointments by Riley but luckily not even Oliver and that laughable non penalty could stop us. Notice the complete leniency for both Red teams with the cards
Brighton 32 tackles, 12 fouls (1 in 2.67), 3 yellows (1 in 4), 1 pen conceded.
Liverpool 39 tackles, 15 fouls (1 in 2.6), 1 yellow in the 84th minute (1 in 15).

Never thought Brighton would get anything so had Matip, Dick and Diaz in my fantasy team. Got have some benefit from their inevitable win.
Still feel a bit dirty though……

Brentford 0-0 Burnley

Only three games today so the Match of the Day director is going to have their work cut out to drag out some decent length highlights from this game.

While it would be funny to see the crying letter writers go down it's far too many shit games from anti football sides like Burnley makes me probably hope they go. I'm sick of hearing about finances etcetera, it's supposed to be the premier league so if teams can't make a decent fist of it without eleven men behind the ball and timewasting, what's the point of them being in it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.