Premier League Games 12/13/14 March "22

Brentford 0-0 Burnley

Only three games today so the Match of the Day director is going to have their work cut out to drag out some decent length highlights from this game.

While it would be funny to see the crying letter writers go down it's far too many shit games from anti football sides like Burnley makes me probably hope they go. I'm sick of hearing about finances etcetera, it's supposed to be the premier league so if teams can't make a decent fist of it without eleven men behind the ball and timewasting, what's the point of them being in it?

Motd will just have 30mins of the scousers and the rags if they win

Brentford 0-0 Burnley

Only three games today so the Match of the Day director is going to have their work cut out to drag out some decent length highlights from this game.

While it would be funny to see the crying letter writers go down it's far too many shit games from anti football sides like Burnley makes me probably hope they go. I'm sick of hearing about finances etcetera, it's supposed to be the premier league so if teams can't make a decent fist of it without eleven men behind the ball and timewasting, what's the point of them being in it?
this is game is a perfect argument for cutting the Prem down to say 16 teams, and adding a second 16 team PL2 between the Prem and the Championship.

Gives more competition, adds gaps in the calendar for the inevitable European expansion and prefers space for both domestic cups.

this is game is a perfect argument for cutting the Prem down to say 16 teams, and adding a second 16 team PL2 between the Prem and the Championship.

Gives more competition, adds gaps in the calendar for the inevitable European expansion and prefers space for both domestic cups.

Something has to be done as there is just too much football and games like this are dire. Fans are also going to get fed up paying good money to see us play against teams that just defend, constantly timewaste and spoil the game.

Maguire starts for U. I am actually hoping for a win for U. Better to see Maguire doing his finger in his ear thing than Son dancing.

Been saying for the last few years there should be a premiership 1 and 2 both with 18 teams four down four up gives teams the chance to come straight back up and a big incentive for other teams to get to the premier 1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.